Replay past webinars.
"Simplifying the management of T2D when a DPP4 inhibitor is needed"
November 6, 2018
Dr. Per-Henrik Groop
- Nephrologist at University of Helsinki and Helsinki University Hospital, FInland
Dr. Mike Cummings
- Endocrinologist at Portsmouth Hospital NHS Trust Queen Alexandra Hospital, UK
Dr. Mariana P. Monteiro
- Endocrinologist at University of Porto, Portugal
Dr Xavier Cos
- President of Primary Care Diabetes Europe (PCDE)
- Director of Sant Marti de Provençals Clinical trials Unit
- Associate Professor of Medicine, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain
Dr. Cos is a general practitioner with a specific interest in primary prevention of diabetes, improving the quality of diabetes management and clinical trials of glucose-lowering therapies.
Dr Miguel A.
- Endocrinologist at Hospital Universitario Puerta de Hierro
- Assistant Professor in Endocrinology, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
Dr. Miguel A. Brito-Sanfiel is an endocrinologist whose research focusses on the efficacy and safety of glucose-lowering therapies and the effect of hypercholesterolemia, obesity and diet on the development of diabetes.